Pages

Sunday 30 October 2016

How do you say goodbye to all this....it's gonna be tough

Yes folks, Bloomfield Cottage is up for sale.


After 20 years of passionate gardening, creating, and nurturing, we have decided it's time to move. My adult daughters were shocked, as are many of our friends and community but it's time for a change - you guessed it, a sea change.

This will potentially be the last spring here, and everything is looking amazing, so I thought I would just share some of the beauty that is Bloomfield Cottage at the moment. Each time I take a photo now, I think, 'This is the last time I will see how gorgeous this is' - I'm gonna miss it, even though I'm excited to embark on a totally different lifestyle on the coast!






















The incredible flowers of my Macadamia tree - 'Pinkalicious'


Till next time ......hope you enjoyed my garden :) and er, I guess I'll let you know if it sells.....

No comments:

Post a Comment